Enjoy this 7 day trial package of:
- 1 bottle 240 ml Synbiotic Yogurt Drink Mango + Yacon
- 1 bottle 240 ml Synbiotic Yogurt Drink Dragon fruit + Mango + Yacon
- 1 bottle 240 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 bottle 240 ml Coconut Kefir Milk
- 1 jar 420 ml Synbiotic Greek Yogurt Mango + Yacon
- 1 tub 400 ml Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tub 400 ml Coconut Yogurt Regular
- 1 pouch 50 g Gluten Free Granola
- 1 jar 400 g Plain Cream Cheese
- 1 pouch 50 g High Fiber Bites
*With 10%+ discount off.
*Exclusively available online.
GUT HEALTH IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF HEALTH SCIENCE
Fermented foods may not affect change in the microbiome because of the microbes in the food but because of the food itself - the substrates that is created when fermenting the foods. Fermented foods are very important because they are highly nutritious predigested foods, that because of the fermentation process, now are enriched with nutrients that help rest of the microbiome. They are enriched with things like with organic acids, peptides, B vitamins, neuro leptins and others that act as important food for the good bacteria in the gut microbiome. That’s why you can affect change in the microbiome with fermented food, diet and the right probiotics. You can’t with the vast majority of probiotics in the market because they need to pass through the gastric barrier – the stomach- that has acid juices with ph of 1.5 that is strong enough to burn the skin or put a hole thru a piece of metal. The gastric barrier is designed to destroy, most if not all, the microbes coming from food and the environment and prevent them from reaching the intestines.
NOT ALL YOGURTS ARE THE SAME